KLM Royal Dutch Airlines sent me a notice about their upcoming pop up shop in New York City. From Thursday, June 25, through Saturday, June 27 at the Openhouse Gallery in SoHo, the carrier will be creating what’s being described as “KLM onboard experience” that brings a bit of Amsterdam to the Big Apple.
The three-day event is said to provide the opportunity to experience Dutch culture through music, food, art and design.
Various free and interactive offerings will include the following:
– The chance to win KLM flights to Amsterdam
– Cycling for bonus Flying Blue Miles
– Tasting delicious Dutch treats
– Drinking Heineken during Happy Hour
– Dancing to top Dutch DJ sets
– Experiencing live art, kids activities and more.
The event is free but advanced registration through Eventbrite is required. See this link to register.
The Openhouse Gallery is located at 201 Mulberry Street, between Spring and Kenmare. Hours for the KLM Pop Up Shop are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, June 25 and 26. For Saturday, June 27, it opens at 11 a.m. but runs until 7 p.m.