Besides gearing up for your Thanksgiving meal, get your laptop ready for browsing and buying the 2017 Black Friday-Cyber Monday travel deals. Here are some ones to consider.
Expedia‘s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale officially kicks off on November 24, with new deals on hotels, flights, cruises, rental cars and packages, beginning at 9 a.m. PST. Cyber Monday sales kick off at 9 a.m. PST and will refresh hourly until 3 p.m. PST. Deals booked on Black Friday have a travel window of November 24, 2017 – March 31, 2018 and Cyber Monday deals have a travel window from November 27, 2017 – March 31, 2018.
Gate 1 Travel‘s Black Friday sale takes place November 22-24, with discounts applied to all Gate 1 Travel, Discovery Tours and Signature Collection packages. Apply these romo codes:
- Spend $500 or more and receive $50 off with the promo code BLKFRY50
- Spend $1,000 or more and receive $100 off with the promo code BLKFRY100
- Spend $2,000 or more and receive $250 off with the promo code BLKFRY250
- Spend $4,000 or more and receive $500 off with the promo code BLKFRY500
- Spend $10,000 or more and receive $1,000 off with the promo code BLKFRY1000
- Spend $20,000 or more and receive $2,500 off with the promo code BLKFRY2500
Customers can book online through Gate1Travel’s website on November 23 or calling 1-800-682-3333 between 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST on November 22 and 24.
G Adventures‘ four-day, online sale between Black Friday and Cyber Monday will feature more than 200 trips on six continents, with deals of up to 30 percent off of regular tour prices.
Southwest Vacations, of the Southwest Airlines, has a Cyber Week sale during Black Friday and Cyber Week with promo codes and daily deals. Book a flight + hotel package to any destination and save up to $250 when you use one of the promo codes below at the time of booking. They involve:
- Save $125 on U.S. destinations with promo code SAVE125.*
- Save $250 on international destinations with promo code SAVE250.**
Book now through December 4, 2017 by 11:59 p.m. CT, with travel now through August 6, 2018. One-day advance purchase is required. Restrictions and exclusions may apply.